Friday, April 13, 2012
StarCraft II Wings of Liberty
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (c) Blizzard Entertainment
07/2010 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Custom/FlashVM
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Strategy
So why do you need Starcraft II? Well, 11 million Starcraft fans can't be
wrong. The original Starcraft made its debut in 1998, and it quickly became
one of the most popular real-time strategy games of all time. Since then,
we've been waiting with bated breath for the sequel, which has been hinted
at and teased since its official announcement in 2007. So why did it take
so long? Because that is precisely how long it took to fill it with the
perfect amount of awesome. It's a continuation of the epic struggle between
the human Terrans, the insect-like Zerg and the psionic Protoss. Fans of
the original will see some familiar faces, as well as a cast of new heroes
as they do battle across the galaxy with veteran, upgraded and brand new
unit types. To remain consistent with the game's new-millennium feel, the
Battle.net gaming service has been completely revamped to offer noticeable
enhancements and new features in multiplayer mode. The fun of Starcraft II
is not limited to those who played the first Starcraft, however. Even if
you were a toddler when the first game came out, you'll be able to choose
your faction and jump right into the fray.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game. When the game is installed in offline mode, a message
will be displayed that you need to be online. Click the orange button to
enter a media key: checknfo.
If you have an internet connection enabled during setup, at the end of
the setup, the autoupdate starts, close the autoupdate window.
4. Copy over the update files (ONLY "updates" dir and "update.bat" file)
to the install dir and run update.bat.
5. Copy over the cracked content ("Battle.net", "Support", "Versions" dirs
and "StarCraft II.exe" file) to the install dir.
6. Play the game.
NB: Since some game modes run on battle.net servers, only challenges,
single player campaign modes and the map editor are supported by this
7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
NFO updated with "StarCraft II Wings of Liberty NFOFix-RELOADED"
PC Minimum System Requirements*:
* Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c
* 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor
* 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better
* 12 GB available HD space
* 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 users)
* DVD-ROM drive
* Broadband Internet connection
* 1024X720 minimum display resolution
PC Recommended Specifications:
* Windows Vista®/Windows® 7
* Dual Core 2.4Ghz Processor
* 2 GB RAM
* 512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon® HD 3870 or better
*Note: Due to potential programming changes, the Minimum System Requirements for this game may change over time.
Update:Starcraft II Wings Of Liberty PROPER CRACK ONLY Razor1911 (google for it) Full solo mode, skirmish, updatable etc (it's working to download this RELOADED iso version and apply just crack and updates only from razor1911)