Monday, May 7, 2012
ArcView GIS (geographic information system) V3.3
ArcView is geographic information system (GIS) software for visualizing, managing, creating, and analyzing geographic data. Using ArcView, you can understand the geographic context of your data, allowing you to see relationships and identify patterns in new ways.
With ArcView, you can:
* Author maps and interact with your data by generating reports and charts and printing and embedding your maps in other documents and applications.
* Save time using map templates to create consistent style in your maps.
* Build process models, scripts, and workflows to visualize and analyze your data.
* Read, import, and manage more than 70 different data types and formats including demographics, facilities, CAD drawings, imagery, Web services, multimedia, and metadata.
* Communicate more efficiently by printing, publishing, and sharing your GIS data and dynamic content with others.
* Use tools such as Find, Identify, Measure, and Hyperlink to discover information not available when working with static paper maps.
* Make better decisions and solve problems faster.