Unity is an integrated authoring tool for creating 3D video games or other interactive content such as architectural visualizations or real-time 3D animations. Unity is similar to Director, Blender game engine, Virtools, Torque Game Builder or Gamestudio in the sense that an integrated graphical environment is the primary method of development.
The editor runs on Windows and Mac OS X and can produce games for Windows, Mac, Wii, iPad, iPhone, as well as the Android platform. It can also produce browser games that use the Unity web player plugin, supported on Mac and Windows. The web player is also used for deployment as Mac widgets. Support for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 have recently been added.
Unity won the Wall Street Journal 2010 Technology Innovation Award in the software category. In 2009, Unity Technologies was named one of Gamasutra's "Top 5 Game Companies of 2009" for Unity. Unity was a runner-up for the best use of graphics on Mac OS X in the 2006 Apple Design Awards.
Allegorithmic Substance Integration:
* Assign and adjust procedural textures right in the editor or at runtime
* Stream huge levels with textures only taking up a few Kb
* Bake to normal textures and materials for mobile devices
Editor Improvements for more efficient game development:
* User-assignable Scene View icons
* Modifiable primitive colliders
* Per-component gizmo collapsing
01. Install Unity 3D 3.4.0 by double clicking on UnitySetup-3.4.0
02. Follow instructions on screen
03. After installation is finished, copy Unity from the crack folder and overwrite it in C:Program FilesUnityEditor
04. From C:Program FilesUnityEditor start Unity 3D 3.4.0
05. Select Manual Activation and lcoate "UnityLicence_3.4.0_win.ilf"
06. Enjoy! Unity 3D 3.4.0 will now bring you a project demo called AngryBots. To start a project, select File and click on New project